The Best Results on Slip and Fall Accidents in Las Vegas
Ladah Law Firm has achieved some of the best results for slip and fall accident cases in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas including Green Valley, Summerlin, Henderson, Spring Valley and Boulder City. Most people do not understand what exactly a slip and fall accident is, or what the law on slip and fall accidents in Nevada is. Widely considered the #1 slip and fall attorneys in Las Vegas, at Ladah Law Firm we take this opportunity to explain these some important aspects of slip and fall injury cases in Las Vegas and Clark County. For a free consultation about the value of your slip and fall case or how good of a slip and fall case you may have, call us today at 702-252-0055.
What is a Las Vegas Slip and Fall Accident
Naturally, the Term “slip and fall accident” refers to any incident where an individual slips on some type of substance on the floor and falls and injures him or herself. The most common types of substances left on the floor that cause slip and fall accidents include the following:
- Spilled drinks including coffee, soda, soft drinks, juices, smoothies, and water;
- Condensation or dripping water from the ceiling, old pipes, air conditioning units, or leaky refrigerators;
- Puddles of water from rain water or water tracked in from patrons coming inside during storms or sudden rain without mats on the floor;
- Ice that formed from water or liquid outdoors on sidewalks or walkways;
- Grease or oil on the floor;
- Wax or floor cleaner applied to the tile floor, marble floor, laminate floor, or from buffing the flooring;
Just because you slip and fall on another person’s property and injure yourself that alone, in and of itself, does not automatically make that person responsible for your injuries. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Las Vegas, Green Valley, Summerlin, Henderson, Spring Valley, Aliante, Pahrump, State Line or anywhere in Clark County, call us immediately today at 702-252-0055 for a free consultation and for details on what you need to prove to win your case.
Attorney for Slip and Falls at Stores in Las Vegas
The types of stores that are most common for slip and fall injuries include the following:
- Las Vegas Department Store Slip and Falls, such as slip and falls occurring at Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, JcPenny, Coles, Marshalls, Ross, Home goods, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Lowes, Big Lots, and others. These types of establishments typically do not inspect their floors as often as they should and keep poor records of sweeps. Ladah Law Firm has successfully handled numerous slip and fall cases at department stores and similar types of establishments.
- Las Vegas Grocery Store Slip and Falls, such as slip and falls occurring at Food for Less, Albertsons, Smiths, Costco, Vons, Fresh and Easy, Dollar Stores, Wholefoods, Trader Joes, Sam’s Club, Mariana’s, Cardena’s, La Bonita and others These types of establishments are typically understaffed, with high customer traffic, and liquids and substances get spilled on a regular bases without properly or quickly being cleaned up leaving hazardous conditions causing slip and falls. Call us at Ladah Law Firm today if you were injured in a slip and fall at a grocery store in Las Vegas.
- Slip and Falls at Las Vegas Businesses that Sell Food and Liquid, such as Restaurants, Coffee Shops, such as Starbucks and Cofee Bean, Bars and Pubs, Smoothie shops like Jamba Juice and Tropical Smoothie Café, Yogurt and Ice Cream Shops, such as Yogurt Land and U-Swirl, and any other Business where food and liquid is served. Ladah Law Firm has settled numerous high value slip and fall cases that occurred at these types of businesses, call us today for a free consultation if you have a Restaurant slip and fall case.
- Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Hotels and Casino Slip and Falls, such as the MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Tropicana, New York New York, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, Palazzo, Wynn, Treasure Island, Encore, Cromwell, Golden Nugget, the D, Downtown Grand, the New Orleans, Palace Station, Red Rock, Sam’s Town, Green Valley Station, Aliante Station and other hotels and casino slip and falls. Ladah Law firm has successfully recovered large amounts in compensation for injured patrons for slip and falls occurring at these properties and other hotels and casinos in clark county, Nevada, both on the strip, downtown, and off the strip for local casinos. We will help you so call us today at 702-252-0055 for immediate help.
- Slip and Falls at Malls in Clark County, such as the Fashion Show Mall, Meadows Mall, Downtown Summerlin Mall, Town Square, Tivoli Village, Boulevard Mall, Galleria Mall, Primm Outlets, Premium Outlets, and other malls. Malls in Las Vegas and surrounding areas often fail to have trained and diligent housekeeping staff patrolling the mall for spills and dangerous substances on the floor. Likewise, malls usually have camera systems throughout the mall that can help prove the source of the spill. At Ladah Law Firm we have successfully litigated numerous mall slip and fall cases.
How to Win your Slip and Fall Case in Court
Slip and Fall cases usually are not easy cases, that is why you need an attorney with experience and a proven track record of great results for slip and falls at department stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and hotel and casinos.
At Ladah Law Firm, results and experience is what we are known for along with quality customer service. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident and need help, don’t hesitate call us immediately at 702-252-0055 for a free consultation so that we can start working on your case right away. We handle slip and fall cases in the Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas including Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley, and everywhere else in Clark County.