Over $100 Million Recovered For Our Clients!

How Do I Obtain the Police Report After a Car Accident in Las Vegas?

In Nevada, any motor vehicle collision that results in an injury or in at least $750 in property damage should be reported to the police. If you were involved in an accident caused by the negligence of another driver, it is strongly in your interests to make sure that a police officer responds to the scene of the wreck. Among other things, this law enforcement officer will draft an official crash report. You can obtain this report by using the official online records request system set up and maintained by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD).